Everything I Need to Know About Love I Learned From a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow

Everything I Need to Know About Love I Learned From a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 96 pages
Published December 23rd 2014 by Golden Books

Little Golden Books


Wonderful book for grown-ups who love Little Golden Books. The story is not for children. It is a sweet story about grown-up love, about feeling like you'll never meet the right person, how dating can be glamorous but sometimes the simple dates are the best, when you do find true love don't leave your friends behind, then it discusses all the wonderful things that love is, and how love can end suddenly, shockingly, but it will come again, put on your big girl panties and take a chance on love again! So sweet and cute. Each page is an illustration from an old LGB from the 40-60s with all the famous artists represented and some I'd never heard of before. Each page tells you the book the illustration is from. I liked this just as much as the Christmas one! Lovely to browse through and such a sweet story.




Comments

Popular Posts